The Blogger

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Lenovo Vibe X2 Upgrade to Android Version 5.0


Since android lollipop is available to download on my Lenovo vibe x2. I decided to upgrade the OS of my device into a latest version. Upgrading requires 1.11GB of memory for the OS itself and another 75mb for other software updates. After I downloaded and installed the android version 5.0 or simply called Android Lollipop together with the additional software updates. The device was booted and it was never turned on again. I tried to pressed the power button but nothing happened. I am very disappointed because after a long wait of downloading this is what you get. I waste my time and money thingking that I need to go to Lenovo store or technician in order to fix my problem.

Heres what i did to solve my problem.
I charged my phone overnight. The Led is supposedly blink while charging but its not. Hoping it will work fine tomorrow. Unfortunately the device still not working. I cannot able to hard reset my device niethier factory reset since it doesn't turned on. I searched on the internet to resolve the issue of my phone. I pressed the power button as well as the up and down volume key at the same time for a couple of seconds. Im glad that it work, my device was turned On. Right now I am using it with upgraded version for almost 2 weeks and its working fine for me. Hope this article will help you guys whos having the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment